If you have been impacted by road trauma we offer free information, support and counselling contact 1300 367 797.
Counselling services are provided free of charge to anyone who has been impacted by a transport incident in Victoria. Our office is open Monday to Friday from 9am till 5pm.
During National Road Safety Week iconic West Australian landmarks will be glowing yellow to shine a light on road safety. These include:
- Yagan Square Amphitheatre and Spire
- Elizabeth Quay Bridge
- The Bell Tower
- Council House, Perth
- Trafalgar Bridge, East Perth
- RAC WA Building
- Kings Square
- Tonkin Highway Gateway Sky Ribbon
- Mandurah Traffic Bridge
- St George’s Cathedral
Keep an eye out for our iconic ACT buildings that will be shining yellow for National Road Safety Week.
- Canberra International Airport (new)
- Museum of Australian Democracy at Old Parliament House
- National Carillion
- Kings Avenue overpass
- Questacon (National Science & Technology Centre)
- Ian Potter Foundation Technology Learning Centre
- Royal Australian Mint